This all-purpose waterproofing treatment is the best way to protect and nourish leather. A carefully balanced blend utilizing beeswax and lanolin fully hydrates leather to naturally repel water and stains. This heavy-duty sealing wax goes on thick and provides a long-lasting protective seal.
Do not use on suede, nubuck or calf hair. Using Otter Wax products may darken leather. Please note, we do not recommend using Otter Wax products on the following leathers:
For the above leathers, please use a suede protector to protect from moisture.
1. Apply to leather using a soft, lint-free cloth
2. Allow leather to fully absorb
3. Fully coat seams and around eyelets
4. Buff leather with horsehair brush or flannel cloth
5. Reapply as often as necessary